Nothing is sacred.
Nine Israeli travel executives have been arrested for allegedly fixing prices on student trips to Auschwitz and other Nazi death camps in Poland.
Thousands of Israeli children visit the concentration camps every year with their schools but police believe a cartel of travel companies plotted to keep prices artificially high.
The tour companies were charging parents around 6,000 shekels (£1,067) for an eight-day trip to Poland, when a fair market price was around 4,750 shekels (£845), according to the education ministry.
Harry Reid has run 52 ranchers out of business so far, just like their recent efforts with Cliven Bundy, because of his ownership in Reid Bunkerville, LLC, which holds 93 acres in Nevada.
The parcels seem to be in the way of future development with the Chinese, which may even involve a freeway interchange and loop, and all sit west of the same general area as the land where all these ‘trespassing cattle’ graze.
We all know that the Reid crime syndicate had ulterior motives for the attacks on Cliven Bundy. Here’s the proof.
Priority should be taming the bureaucracy. Getting the bureaucracy to follow the law, both in word and in intent. The reason the West remains the envy the world (despite the objections of many libertarians/communists/nationalists/environmentalists/social justice warriors) is that we still have a rule of law.
Chinese talent and wealth flees to the West. Russian talent flees to the West. Indian talent and wealth flees to the West.
It’s because of our courts. But our rule of law is deteriorating, first and foremost when the political class is involved.
So, here’s what we know so far:
– In 2012, the Bundesbank (the central bank of Germany) asked to visit the vault of the Federal Reserve in New York, to view the 1,536 tons of gold they have stored there.
– The Federal Reserve told them no. They were not allowed to see their gold.
– In response, Germany said that they wanted 300 tons of their gold back.
– The Federal Reserve said that they’d need seven years to get the gold back to Germany. (Something that should take them seven weeks, tops.)
– One year later, the Fed has returned only 5 tons of gold to Germany. At this rate, it will take 60 years for the Germans to get less than one fifth of their gold back.
Seems 37.5 tons ahve now been repatriated. Up from 5 tons.
In summary, it goes like this:
– The original German gold held in the U.S. is gone. Leased, sold and rehypothecated many times over.
– Germany now wants its gold back. The U.S. balks and promises to only return roughly 40 mts/year for eight years. (By the way, why didn’t France return any gold in 2013? Germany’s looking for 374 metric tonnes from them and, in 2013, it got zilch, zero and nada.)
– Pressed to come up with gold to ship back to Germany, the U.S. scours it’s vaults.
– The U.S. takes some of it’s 1930s-confiscated “coin melt” gold, assayed at 90% purity, and recasts it into 99.5% purity London bars and ships them off to Frankfurt.
– The Bundesbank books in these new bars, apparently date-stamped “2013″, as a “return of German gold” and now awaits the other 95% of their “order”.
Actual correspondence regarding the re-casting of returned gold. (See bullet pt #4 above)
In July 2013, the US American hedge-fund manager William Kaye created a stir when he picked-up the ball, stating:
” Germany won´t ever see its gold again…… Central Banks, such as the FED, where most of the reserves had been deposited, had lent the gold to U.S. Banks such as Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan.
The gold has been used in the market to lower the gold price and the FED has received securities in exchange…. Germany won´t ever see that gold again, because it is safely kept in my accounts and the accounts of our investors”.
The ridiculous extent of fraud in banking:
IN #BITCOIN I TRUST!!!!! @USAWatchdog
The EPA’s highest-paid employee and a leading expert on climate change was sentenced to 32 months in federal prison Wednesday for lying to his bosses and saying he was a CIA spy working in Pakistan so he could avoid doing his real job.
John C. Beale’s crimes were “inexplicable” and “unbelievably egregious,” said Judge Ellen Huvelle in imposing the sentence in a Washington. D.C. federal court. Beale has also agreed to pay $1.3 million in restitution and forfeiture to the government.
You may recall that when Barack Obama was running for president in 2008, he said he would “bankrupt” the coal-fired energy industry. That would mean everyone’s energy prices would “necessarily skyrocket,” and he thought that was a good thing.
This editorial in the Wall Street Journal the other day (subscription required) shows that Obama’s politicized Environmental Protection Agency is doing all it can to make his promise happen. And to do so, Obama’s EPA is engaging in a War On Science.
According to the WSJ, the EPA “cut out the [agency’s] independent science advisers who exposed the junk science behind the EPA ban on newcoal power.”