A woman who says she was gang raped and beaten over 100 times by a group of Pakistani men in Yorkshire has revealed how she still faces online racist abuse.
Under her online alias, the woman who was attacked and abused by grooming gangs as part of the Rotherham child sexual exploitation (CSE) scandal, has slammed Twitter for failing to take action against what she classes as racially and religiously motivated hatred aimed towards her by “far-left groups”.
She says she is being hounded with abuse by radical left extremist groups and although she has complained to Twitter, the social media giant is yet to take action.
Ella said: “On Twitter I get a lot of abuse from far-left extremists, and radical feminist academics.
“There is one group who go online and they try to resist anyone they consider to be a Nazi, racist, fascist or white supremacist. They don’t care about anti-white racism, because they appear to believe that it doesn’t exist.
November 24, 2013
UC Berkley Campus Footage
The relatively small number of circumcisions performed is due to the fact that of the 340,000 people living in Iceland, there are only 35 Jews and less than 1,000 Muslims. For both religions, circumcision is a religious rite, but it is obligatory and central to Judaism.
. . . .
Despite massive support from over 25% of the healthcare industry, at least 48% of parliament, and passing a preliminary reading, Iceland’s Judicial Affairs Committee decided to scrap the bill before MPs could even participate in their own so-called “democracy” and vote on it.
. . . .
Mike Levin, a Jew who moved to Iceland from Chicago, hopes the presence of Feldman, Iceland’s first Rabbi, will encourage state funding for Jewish causes within Iceland. That’s right, chiseling tax dollars from native Icelanders to fund Jewry like their new proposed Synogogue.
. . . .
But what was most effective in scrapping the bill was Orthodox Union enlisting the help of a Jew who sits in US Congress — Eliot Engel of N.Y. — to personally pen a letter of warning to Iceland’s Ambassador, alluding to the bill jeopardizing Iceland’s relationship with the US.
Women are increasingly opting out of heterosexuality because it is “the bedrock of their global oppression,” NBC News asserted in a bizarre opinion piece this week.
“Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women,” writes Marcie Bianco for the NBC News website. “Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.”
I never expected that everyone would celebrate or share my beliefs. But I did expect to be able to discuss and debate these differences without becoming a political target in an act of terrorism, the first conviction under Washington, D.C.’s 2002 Anti-Terrorism Act.
It was the type of violent incident that one could expect a group that purportedly monitors “hate,” like the Southern Poverty Law Center, to notice, research and decry. In fact, we were on the center’s radar but for all the wrong reasons. The assailant acknowledged later in FBI testimony that he had selected our office precisely because the SPLC had labeled my employer a “hate group.”
It has always been easier to smear people rather than wrestle with their ideas. It’s a bully who calls names and spreads lies rather than thoroughly reading a brief’s legal arguments or challenging the rationale underlying a policy proposal. The SPLC has chosen to take the easy path — to intimidate and mislead for raw political power and financial benefit.
For years, former employees revealed, local journalists reported and commentators have lamented: The Southern Poverty Law Center is not what it claims to be. Not a pure-hearted, clear-headed legal advocate for the vulnerable, but rather an obscenely wealthy marketing scheme. For years, the left-wing interest group has used its “hate group” list to promote the fiction that violent neo-Nazis and Christian nonprofits peacefully promoting orthodox beliefs about marriage and sex are indistinguishable. Sometimes, it has apologized to public figures it has smeared, and it recently paid out millions to settle a threatened defamation lawsuit.
Jacksonville man jailed in abuse of 5-week-old baby
This relationship was positively portrayed in the media. “Love don’t judge.”
May 20, 2019: Black Pearl Nightclub in Oostende, Belgium. Jewish man approaches a black woman to deliberately vomit on her and throws a glass bottle at her, striking her on the head. The owner of the nightclub confirmed that the victim is a regular customer who did not provoke the attack. Moreover, the victim had no previous interaction whatsoever with the couple shown in the footage.
Wertham’s major works, Seduction of the Innocent, Dark Legend, Show of Violence, Sign for Cain, and Circle of Guilt, are represented by research notes, drafts, and related materials documenting the entire creative process. Wertham wrote more than a hundred articles and essays ons ubjects such as battered children, violence in comic books, movies, and television, the problems of parenting, juvenile delinquency, the Vietnam War, the mass media, and sex crimes.
New York State legislature voted to pass a bill equating hate crimes with domestic terrorism on Friday, days after the most critically injured victim of the Monsey stabbing attack in December, Josef Neumann,…
This is in response to an attack by Grafton E. Thomas. https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1230886/download The back story here is that Grafton Thomas was a literal Shabbos Goy, living with and helping the Jewish community for much of his life.
A new kind of crime is making the headlines in Sweden, in Swedish known as förnedringsrån. Förnedring means “humiliation” and rån means “robbery.” The victims of these “humiliation robberies” are almost always children or teenagers. As previously reported by Gatestone Institute:
“The number of children who rob other children has increased by 100% in only four years, according to a new study by Swedish police… In 2016, there were 1,178 robberies against children under 18 years of age. In 2019, the number had increased to 2,484. The number of violent crimes where the suspect is a child under 15 years of age has also gone up dramatically: In 2015, there were 6,359 reported violent crimes where the suspect was a child under 15. In 2019, that number had increased to 8,719 reported violent crimes”.
The “humiliation robberies” have recently caused much consternation in Sweden. In Gothenburg, a criminal gang of youths forced their victim to kiss the gang leader’s feet, while they filmed him. After that, they stomped on his face until he passed out.
We are living in Bizarre World…
• If a mentally-ill dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him.
• It’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
• Russians influencing our elections are bad, but Mexicans voting in our elections are good.
• It was cool for Joe Biden to blackmail the President of Ukraine, but it’s an impeachable offense if Donald Trump inquiries about it.
• Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote.
• It’s wrong to steal, but it’s cool to demand that the government steal for you.
• Sexualizing children is bad, but 11-year-old drag queens are good.
• Illegals aren’t required to show ID, but citizens can’t buy cough medicine without it.
• It’s okay for Iran to have nukes, but duck hunters should turn in their shotguns.
• People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
• Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing people in restaurants is virtuous.
• People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for useless degrees.
• Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
• Doctors and Engineers who want to immigrate must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-banger who jumps the southern fence is welcome.
• We demand that the government be in control of our health care, but then we are outraged when the government makes our health care decisions.
• $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care for illegals is not.
• Men are evil misogynists, and a hooker named Stormy Daniels is a national treasure.
• If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
• Politicians who say that the President is not above the law put illegal immigrants above the law.
• Kids can’t bring peanut butter to school, but they can bring measles.
• People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.
• It’s terrible when the President says that Puerto Rico’s politicians are corrupt, but it’s wonderful when Puerto Rico’s politicians are kicked out of office for corruption.
• Illegals don’t pay taxes, but they get tax refunds.
• We are $22 trillion dollars in debt, but we should throw money at every perceived problem like drunken sailors.
• We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, and it seems like a great plan to us.
• We demand high minimum wages for unskilled labor, and we demand unlimited illegal immigration of people who will work for peanuts.
• Voter suppression is bad, but not allowing the President to be on the ballot is good.
• Fourth-of-July parades are bad, but parades of women dressed as vaginas are good.
• Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now