It’s full of lies trying to show, as always, that Europe is nothing special.
backup link: https://invidio.us/watch?v=qvaxPH3ftUQ
* No references, beyond “read these books too.”
* No methodology for domesticatable animals. Ignoring many cases of domestication of Zebras, Bison, Llamas.
* Outright lies about the benefits of wheat. Ignores the superior calorie density of potatoes and corn. Outright lies about the supposed inappropriateness of early corn to other climates.
* Claims that rice and barley were only domesticated once.
* Lies about African Sorgum crops.
* Bantu expansion.
* and much more . . .